Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

All over again - but different!


     The time to go back to school has come. Meet new people, make new friendships, learn new things... It never stops.
     Today was (finally) my first day back to school and I really felt like a veteran since I entered the school last year! At the same time I thought this would a refreshing start, but I've forgotten that since I've entered my new classroom and none of my friends were there! :( And not only there's already homework, I've also got two period lessons for P.E on plain Monday!!
     It might be a great chance to meet new people, I may be a bit more independent since I will spend a lot of time working on my own. That couldn't be so bad.
     Oh, and also today I went back to my Japanese lessons and things are getting way harder and I've discovered my name wasn't spelt correctly in the foreign language! tee-hee! Well, at least I have my friends in the same class, the only thing that changes was the teacher obviously, since I'm a level higher now.
     I think this year I will have a bit more pressure than last year, since my last year of school is approaching day by day.
   

How was your first day back at school or at any activity you do out of school?

Sayonara!  - Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment