Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chilling Friday

     Firstly I'd like to apologize for the long time without updates. There were some exams and schools tests going on so I never came around to make a new post.
     Today I didn't get much done, except for nails, eyebrows, and some music downloaded. And there's nothing better than be chilling on a cool Friday jamming to some indie/rock songs!
     Recently I've found songs that I took over a lifetime searching without good results. I decided to make a complete change on my playlist, ending up deleting over 750 songs that I actually never stopped by to listen to.
     So here's some of them that never gets old, and I absolutely love. (:



That's all folks! I hope y'all enjoyed these tunes. Keep checking for the latest updates! - Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment